Sunday, March 22, 2009

Slacking

Lol...I logged on to check some things and saw a comment from a friend that reminded me of something I already knew. I've been slacking off. :oP
Things have just been super busy lately and nothing makes this more apparent than the state of my DVR box. SO many recordings, SO little time! ;o) HOWEVER, I shall make a valiant effort this week to update the blog and post some of the very cute pictures that have been taken lately.
I wish to my friends and family who read this much love and happiness at this beautiful time of year, and I remind you all to look forward with anticipation to the upcoming General Conference! :o) Aren't we so amazingly blessed to have the sweet prophet that we do! I absolutely LOVE listening to him, and I always have.
I shouldn't prattle on when I have to be getting ready for church so this will have to be it for now.
Until next time!

1 comment:

Amy said...

You are on a roll girl! You have introduced me to several songs I really like on your playlist (NO, NOT the country ones *shudder*)! Good JOB!

I've downloaded
- Hot n Cold
- Shake It
- Mercy
- Let it Rock

And you say you don't have stuff for swaps. pssshhht.

I can't scold you for slacking, because that's what I'm doing right now. *sigh* Back to the packing.