Sunday, March 1, 2009

Changes

I'm a little slow putting this up, but really wanted to post a couple photos of the girls.
I've been having fun taking different photos lately when Leila is playing and have gotten some cute ones of her. She's growing so quicky and there are little changes now and then that make her more of a little girl rather than a baby. For one thing, she can actually say Kaleb's name now instead of saying "Kabub", and while I'm glad that her pronunciation is improving, I'm sad to see the little things like that fade away.













Also this week, Rieka got her braces! Everyone who sees her comments on how cute she looks with them, and it's definately true! Though she's only had them since Thursday, she seems to be doing well enough at the moment. Here are two photos: before (Feb. 13th) and after (Feb. 26th). Though I suppose she didn't really show her teeth much when she smiled before, and the after shot doesn't really do the cuteness justice, so it kind of defeats the purpose! Oh well. They're still both cute pictures. :o) I'll have to try and get some better shots of her the next week. THAT will be my challenge!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I can't believe how big Leila is. *cries* This living so far apart is for the birds. Both girls are totally adorable. I love Rieka's braces. They look so cute on her. She pulls of accessories well. ;-)

I'm looking forward to seeing you all next month. I need to talk to you about it a bit, since I realized we probably won't be able to stay at your place. :-P

I updated my blog too finally btw. :-D Love ya man!