Thursday, February 5, 2009

My week...Readers Digest version

The past week has been full-ish. Last Wednesday night we had a fun Activity Days learning more about prayer. Things were crazy that day but with the help of my wonderful sister the cupcakes got baked so that the girls could have some fun decorating one to eat. We got a few photos taken, but they weren't too much to look at...especially since I didn't have a chance to shower or really make myself very presentable that day. :oP
The rest of the week passed by and Mom got home from taking care of Kevin's girls on Friday. She had told the girls that they could have a slumber party with all of the girl cousins and THAT created a pretty full house. Luckily, I had a Primary dinner to go to, so I didn't have to deal with much of the chaos. ;o) The dinner was good we played some fun games that helped us get to know each other a little better. Also, I decided that one of the games would be great to use for Family Home Evening, which I did!
Sunday was good...church, Superbowl, and FHE, which were enjoyed by all. This week has been a bit chaotic but it looks like the tidal wave has passed for now.
I had a chance to spend a little time with a good friend yesterday. It was good to be out without any of our kids. I also made mom a cake for her birthday. It was definitely the least I could do for her!
LOVE YOU MOM!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Tell your mommy happy birthday from the Ogilvie clan! She is, hands down, one of my most favorite women on earth. Love her dearly.

Busy week for you. Mine has been a little blah, but that doesn't stop me from being dead tired by this time of night. Thanks for the dedication to keeping us updated on you and yours. Love you my friend.